The admission process follows the steps outlined below:
- Parent/Family Tour: Set up a parent/family tour to explore our campus, meet our staff, and see the school in action. Fill out this online form to schedule your tour.
- Application: Following your tour, fill out an application online.
- Student Shadow: We think it's important that your child spend some time getting to know us. For toddlers and preschoolers, we encourage a short visit (an hour or two) in the classroom. Starting in kindergarten, we like student-visitors to experience a full school day by shadowing a Fulton School student from their grade level. Email our Director of Enrollment, Stephanie Coulter, at [email protected] to set up a day/time that is convenient.
- Supplemental Forms: Parents must send supplement forms, such as teacher recommendation forms and records release form to current school. A list can be found online when you fill out the application. All completed forms must be sent to The Fulton School directly from the child's current school.
- Tuition Assistance: Interested applicants can fill out tuition assistance paperwork if needed. Tuition assistance applications will only be considered when a student has been accepted and a deposit (100% refundable) has been paid to TFS.
- Letters of Acceptance: Qualified applicants are emailed letters of acceptance.
- Enrollment Agreement & Deposit: Parents must then complete an Enrollment Agreement and submit the required deposit before student may begin classes.
Upper School Admissions Process
When considering a 6-12 grade student for admission, TFS evaluates the applicant's school record and recommendations from the applicant's current school or other academic program. More importantly, the school looks for students who want to be at TFS, who can meet the school's challenges, benefit from a demanding academic program, and be productive and contributing members of the school community.
We're Here to Help
We are here to guide you through the steps of the admissions process. Please don't hesitate to reach out:
Director of Enrollment
314-496-6622 ext. 201