We have a selection of forms for parents to complete at the start of the school year. Please browse this section for forms that pertain to your child.
- Every family needs to fill out this all-school permission form. It's quick and easy -- takes less than 5 minutes.
- Does your child need a physical?
All kindergartners and all *new* students (toddler-12th) need physicals on file by the first day of school (August 24). Click here for the toddler-8th grade. For the 9th-12th grade, click here.
- Does your child have a severe allergy?
If so, please print and have your physician fill out the Severe Allergy Form.
- Does your child need to be given prescription medicine at school?
If so, please fill out the Medication Authorization Form.
- Will your high schooler be driving to school?
If so, please complete the Driving Permission Form.
- Do you have an 11th/12th grader that will want to leave campus during lunch/free period?
If so, please fill out the Leave Campus Form.
If you have questions about any of these forms, please contact our Office Administrator, Mr. Waide, at 314-469-6622 or email [email protected].