In 2016, Missouri legislators expanded the A+ Program to include non-public high schools. Now, Fulton School high school students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Students who graduate from an A+ designated high school may qualify for a state-paid financial incentive to attend any public community college, public career school, or public technical school in the state, as well as some private career and tech schools. Click here to browse the current list of eligible community colleges and vocational/technical schools as well as current four-year institutions offering institutionally funded incentives. Note: You are encouraged to contact the schools directly to verify participation.
How Can You Qualify?
- Have a signed A+ participant agreement on file with your school's A+ coordinator
- Attend an A+ designated high school for three years prior to graduation
- Graduate with a non-weighted, non-rounded cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Maintain at least a 95% cumulative attendance record in grades 9-12
- Perform 50 hours of unpaid mentoring and/or tutoring
- Maintain a record of good citizenship and avoid the unlawful use of alcohol and drugs
- Meet the state-established ACT Math sub-score and GPA requirements
You can refer to the Missouri Department of Education's A+ Scholarship Program website for complete state requirements.
For full details about the program, see the links below: